The Nespresso Vertuoline coffee maker bring creamer to the world of regular coffee, the Nespresso Vertuoline crema usually come with only Nespresso, but with the Vertuoline model coffee and air foam blend. The machine goes beyond Nespresso it also makes regular coffee with the famous signature crema. The device has the ability to read the capsule bar code and centrifuses the right amount of coffee per section. The centrifusion is a new Nespresso technology. When the capsule spins, water is injected directly into the coffee and the coffee automatically brews inside the capsule, with absolute precision and accuracy.
Full Product Review
The Vertuoline giant cups of coffee and tiny espressos are all coupled and topped with rich crema which is totally 100% calorie free.
The machine will provide you with a rich, strong and intense drink. Regardless of how you want your coffee, or how your guest want their coffee served, the Vertuoline will deliver.
The device will not accept other capsules from other models, it has its own separately designed capsules that has a bar code enclaved under it.
The bar code is technically programmed with the size of the cup, the temperature, and overall rational speed. The flow rate, the number of times the water is in full contact with the coffee in the capsule.
All the technology inside the Vertuoline are designed to remain inside, when you want your coffee served just pop it inside the device and wait a maximum of 15 seconds, and your perfectly brewed coffee will be ready.
The Vertuoline was made for simplicity and hassle free coffee. Is probably the best nespresso machine for people who don’t want the technicality of other coffee apparatus.
The Vertuoline brews a really good coffee that is totally fat free still maintain the gorgeous richness of Nespresso products.
Features Of Nespresso Vertuoline
The Vertuoline is a powerful coffee machine, another really innovative product free the long line of Nespresso products, let’s discuss some outstanding features of the product.
- The machine has the technology to brew full cup of coffee or Nespresso, unlike other coffee machines that just make the Nespresso only. But not the regular coffee.
- The high-tech capsules adds more flavor to your mix, with the device he won’t need to change or tweak the settings of the inserted capsules, the machine auto dictates the capsules through its bar code, also the capsule container can hold up to 14 capsule at a time.
- The drip tray is fully adjustable to fit different cup sizes depending on your personal preferences.
- A 40oz water container will ensure that you don’t regularly refill the water tank.
- Speed of the process and heat time is between 15-30 seconds making it one of the fastest in the market.
- When the machine is not in use, it can automatically shut-down, thereby conserving energy. And prolonging the durability of the system.
- Finally, the apparatus is very compact with dimension of 8.32 x 11. 91” and it weighs in at 10.81IBS, which is light for such a sophisticated coffee machine.
The Nespresso Vertuoline is an engineering prodigy from Nespresso, the performance is spot on. During the brewing process you will hear a whirling noise, that’s the centrifusion technology at work. Other coffee machines models just spin to force hot water into the pod and out, but the technology in the Vertuoline spins at 7,000rpms. Which is daunting to achieve that with your normal coffee machine. But the machine accomplishes this with grate accuracy and precision.
Moreover, the system is very consistent with the flavor and strength of the final product, which is fantastic. Because of the bar code behind the nespresso capsules the machine is able to dictate and control the distribution of the brewed coffee in other not to fill the cup. The code also enables the machine to specifically brew either the espresso or just regular coffee.
Conclusion of our Review
The Vertuoline is a great machine in making coffee, its brew process and time is quit exceptional. And it doesn’t make too much noise. When brewing. A con side of this machine is that the capsules are quite expensive, at $0.95 and the espresso at $0.75. Compared to cheap and more traditional apparatus. According to Nespresso the pods are made of aluminum, meaning they are 100% recyclable. Unlike some other machines that use plastic capsules.