Coffee have never been faster with the Nespresso pixie, it delivers in just over 25 seconds. Generally when you hear the word “Pixie” you instantly think of something small and maybe quiet, which is the image the machine presents.
The smallest of the famous Nespresso models, it is compact and can perfectly fit into a small kitchen. For people with a small kitchen or don’t want a cumbersome coffee machine in the cooking space.
It assures of a really good quality single and double espresso from a capsule almost instantaneously, but on the con part it lacks the capacity to froth milk. Unless you buy an additional acroccino for the froth milk. All the cappuccino aficionados you will have to upgrade to a more premium model like the Inissia Nespresso Machine.
Lets Start with Nespresso Pixie Review
It comes with 2 pairs of replaceable (ABS) panels, which will simply pull on or push off. Instantly altering its aesthetic.
Though its visual appeal may be lacking, but you can always order patterned panels at $20-$40 per pair. Then customize its appearance as you like.
Beside the visual appeal, which isn’t really necessary. Is a powerful coffee machine for its price tag, it can brew both the espresso and lungo, from the capsules at the single touch of a button, making it one of the most convenient coffee system.Why there are other coffee making devices at the same price or less the Nespresso product is very user-friendly and a lot mess-free.
The coffee system is not like the other high-end coffee making systems from Nespresso, it basically gets the job done in a quick time. Technically designed and targeted for the low budget coffee lovers.
Some of the great features :
- Automatic Brewing: Is as simple as the name suggest, just stick the coffee capsule and choose the size of the cup, Switch on the button and BUM!!, Coffee is ready, Perfectly brewed to impress every time.
- Speed: Automated brewing is just the icing on the cake when using the pixie, when making coffee the point is to be served by the machine, as fast as possible. The pixie guarantees express delivery in that department. Unlike other single cup coffee units in the market, is relatively fast at 25 seconds processing time.
- 19-Bar pressure pump: Coffee is all about flavor, the pixie has a 19-bar pressure pump for the perfect and precise extraction of the liquid. And gives an accurate strength and taste to your coffee mix.
- 3 shot size selector: When making espresso coffee you can use the two button on the pixie to choose a 10z, 20z or 30z shots of espresso. Which is another unique feature.
- Thermoblock technology: Like other Nespresso models, the pixie also possess the thermoblock technology. That ensures accurate temperature during each brewing section.
The Nespresso Pixie notwithstanding the clips are confined to 2 basic coffee drinks, the coffee produce a fragrant crema with smooth-bodied coffee as end product.
Thanks to the 19-bar pressure unit which helps ensure accurate flavor extraction from the coffee grain. The grand crus will ensure any coffee aficionado is well satisfied.
The capsules range from strong flavor to vanilla-like blend, with 4 decaffeinated option which is fantastic.
But as good as the coffee produced might be, if you like milk froth, its better you purchase an aeroccino. Or seriously consider buying a more premium and expensive brands, like the Vertuoline Nespresso and Coffee Maker.
Pixie Review Conclusion
Choice and variety depends on individual preferences, but when selecting a coffee machine it depends on budget, features you want and the brand of the coffee machine.
The pixie has its cons because is a low budget system, and lacks certain features that might be ideal. When it comes to the basic coffee processes the Pixie is excellent.
So if you are on low budget and needs just the basic features of a coffee machine the Nespresso Pixie is a great choice for the price in the market.