There’s more to a cappuccino than steam milk micro foam. This espresso drink is easy to love, effortless to sip, and impossible to resist.
For the cappuccino aficionados, there is nothing more refreshing than waking up in the morning and brewing a fresh cup of the ultimate cappuccino. Just before heading off to fulfill your daily endeavors.
Even if you can just head off to a coffee shop near you and purchase a decent cup of cappuccino, there is nothing more convenient than brewing it in the comfort of your home.
With a dizzying number of options in size, cost and options, purchasing the best cappuccino maker for your home can be a time consuming endeavor.
So ride along and let’s explore the best options for your preference and budget to become your very own barista.
Top-rated Cappuccino Makers for every budget – $200 range:
1. De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker – most affordable option
- EVERY CUP TO YOUR LIKING: 15-bar professional pressure assures quality results every time, and adjustable controls...
- BREW LIKE A PRO: Whatever your preference – single or double espresso, cappuccino or latte – the machine brews...
- YOUR FOAM, YOUR WAY: A manual frother mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for evenly textured...
- ONE ESPRESSO SHOT OR TWO. The three-in-one filter holder, included with the unit, has filters for one espresso...
Its not a big surprise that this De’Longhi EC155 is first on our list. The espresso maker gives you the option to brew either espresso or cappuccino, with a unique E.S.E pods which has a patented double filter holder.
The machine has two separate thermostats to ensure that the temperature of your drink is absolutely perfect. It has an easy-to-use swivel jet milk frothier just for your cappuccino. And it serves a perfect drink consistently every time.
The system includes a self-priming operation which eliminates warm –up preps. It possess a fully removable water tank and a detachable drip tray. Its high quality stainless steel boiler adds to its durability.
- Swivel jet frothier system: The apparatus has a swivel jet frothier technology for perfect latte and cappuccino, it creates a creamy reach froth every time you use the system.
- The machine has a removable 55-ounce water reservoir, and is extremely easy to clean. The tank also has an indicator light that you can use the monitor the gauge of the tank, the drip tray is also removable in fact you can easily disassemble the full system, clean it and assemble it back with easy simplicity.
- Another great feature of the machine is the patented double function filter holder, which means that you can use either ground coffee as usual or the convenient coffee pods for faster brewing. This will make cappuccino preparation hassle free.
- Self-priming operation technology.
The EC155 has a fast self-priming operation which eliminates the time consuming start-up preparation. With this technology in place you will get your coffee fast and efficiently.
2. Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista Espresso Maker with Automatic milk frothier
- Semi automatic 3 in 1 espresso maker, cappuccino maker, and latte maker
- 15 Bar Pump System Brews Rich Tasting Espresso Coffee
- Trouble Free Automatic Milk Frother Removes the Guesswork. Do not wash the water reservoir in the dishwasher
- One touch control panel for drink selections
The second on our list is Barista by Mr. Coffee. This unit will make you a barista right from the comfort of your home with just the push of a button. You can even select a single of double shots, for latte and cappuccino.
The ECMP1000 is equipped with a 15 bar pressure pump to perfectly extract the best flavor out of your coffee and serves you a drink that can rival any from your local coffee shop.
It has an integrated milk container which enables you prepare your frothy latte and cappuccinos with simplicity and perfection. The operation is simple, fill the porta filter with your espresso, then fill the milk container and press any of the already programmed buttons, and let the machine work its magic.
Moreover, you can also customize your own drink, with the manual mode of the system. The water tank is about 55-ounce so you won’t need a refill too often. The drip tray can easily be removed for cleaning.
- It has a One Touch Switch option for single or two shot options of cappuccino, espresso and latte.
- The Programmed Milk Frothier is very simple to maneuver for bubbling up milk in creamy cappuccinos or lattes
- Detachable Milk Basin fills, cleans and vittles easily
- Adaptable Cup Dish can be set at just the precise height for exquisite demitasse cups to big lightweight tankards
- Transferable Water Tank fills easily at the bowl and hold enough water to cocktail shot after shot
- The Trickle Catcher is detachable, washable drip salver to collect coffee trickles and keep brew intergalactic neat and spotless.
- Comprises Single Shot Strainer, Duple Shot Sieve, Quantifying Scoop, Tamper, Coffee Formulae.
3. Capresso 303.01 4-Cup Espresso and Cappuccino Machine
- Safety boiler cap with built-in valve
- Illuminated on/off swtich
- Dishwasher safe glass carafe
- Removable drip tray for easy clean-up
The Capresso makes it simple to regulate both steaming and frothing the milk. You have more control according to your preference.
- 4-cup high-tech steam/boiler system
- Boiler cap with built-in safety valve
- It possess a very Exclusive Coffee and Steam Picker which will allow you to adjust the temperature based on your palate
- The very powerful steam and boiler will reduce prep up time to under two minutes, creating two to four cappuccinos or lattes in below five minutes.
- Machine washable carafe
- The Detachable drip tray will allow for easy cleaning.
4. Keurig Rivo 500 Cappuccino and Latte Maker
- Automatic On/Off Function; Energy-Saving Mode
- 15 bars of pressure; Brews under 1 minute
- Convenient design allows you to brew espresso on one side and froth milk on the other side
- Three frothing modes: Cappuccino, Latte, and Cold Froth
The Rivo is technological prodigy from the Keurig company. In fact the name was coined from the Italian word which means revolutionary.
The genuine Italian machine is an innovative product, Keurig Effortlessness, Lavazza Sense of taste. You can craft faultless espresso, cappuccino, latte and others with just a push of a button. Genuine Italian espresso one side. Impeccably frothed milk on the other. Lavazza, Italy’s beloved coffee roaster has partnered with Keurig to create the coffee pod for this unit.
- The unit brews dependable espresso in less than 60 seconds.
- The user interface is intuitive and easy to use.
- You can make Cappuccino, Latte, and espresso.
- It can do one or two espresso shots, 1.4 oz. or 2.8 oz.
This machine is a delight for cappuccino lovers, the end product is premium and the crema texture it produces is dense.
5. Mr. Coffee BVMC-EL1 Cafe Latte
- A hybrid coffee machine and blender, this frappe maker brews and blends at the touch of a button
- Removable brew basket
- "Pulse" button for control over consistency
- 20-ounce, dishwasher safe blending jar
The Mr. Coffee Café Latte is one of the most popular cappuccino makers on the market. The unit make espresso while warming and frothing milk to produce a lovely latte and cappuccino.
The Cafe Latte features an easy to use panels and a programmed latte sequence. In just about three steps, you can make your flawless latte and cappuccino.
Cleaning up this unit is easy and it should be done after every use. To start, drizzle out the lingering fluids from the latte carafe. Then, remove the cap and clean the decanter with a water and dry it with a towel.
The bottle is not dishwasher safe. Just wipe the peripheral of the mechanism with a damp cloth. You can place the tamper in the dishwasher.
- The 24 ounce capacity will serve more than one drink at a time
- Automatic power off once the drink is complete to conserve energy
- The system has a built-in and powerful milk frother
Key things to consider when buying a cappuccino maker:
Size and weight of the machine
Depending on your available counter space, you decide whether a compact unit or a full-size machine will fit your space. If you plan to move the unit often, check the weight, and whether it is easy to move about. Remember to check the power outlet when deciding the location to house your machine.
Simplicity of operation
Consider how much time and effort to make your cup of cappuccino. For convenience, a capsule-base unit may suit you better. If you enjoy to craft your own espresso, either a manual or semi-automatic is a good choice.
The bar pressure pump
Cappuccino is all about flavor extraction. A 15-bar is a good baseline when checking for pressure pump spec.
Consider the heating elements
The thermo block boiler systems can heat water to the prime temperature of around 90°F required for a rich cappuccino. Thermo block is efficient as they are on-demand heating elements.
Check for an auto shut off feature after a period of inactivity. Saving energy is a good thing.
Making a cappuccino will be impossible without the frothing technology, If you enjoy a cappuccino, look for a coffee device with a milk frothing functionality, This will allow you to produce a variety of milk-based drinks.
Water tank size or capacity
A detachable water tank will make filling water or cleaning a lot easier.
Finding the best cappuccino maker is easy if you use the said guidelines in your evaluation. Enjoy your perfectly brewed espresso drink and become become your own barista with any of the above fine machines.